Monday 27 August 2012

Aug 27 - Second day at Jinju


Today was a pretty uneventful day. Woke up to dark rain clouds covering the entire sky and the pitter patter of rain drops against the window. The ride yesterday had been longer then most of the previous days and I took this as a good opportunity to rest and recover. I learnt that typhoon BOLAVEN was around and that it was causing the weather to be as such. The day would be spent moving around where I stayed and having plenty of coffee. I especially loved the All Day Brunch at Paris Baguette ( as well as the free WIFI they provide)

The area had many restaurants and eateries and I also had a chance to go for a haircut.  Luckily I had a picture of how I looked before coming to Korea and coincidentally I had just cut my hair then. Showing that to the barber, an elderly lady, I got a really good hair cut. The sky was pretty much the same the whole day, dark and forbidding with rainfall now and then. Checking the weather forecast again and again, I found out the next day had a pocket of sunshine from morning till afternoon. Perfect time to head to Jirisan National park.

Heading back to my room, I extended the stay by one more day and decided to have an early night. It was going to be a very early morning tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment